[orca-list] Possible/partial fix for the Firefox 3.0/AT-SPI breakage

Hi folks.

I just checked in what I hope to be a fix for bug #555466 - Orca should
attempt to correct the Firefox breakage introduced by bug 535827 via
script mapping.

If you were suffering from the broken Firefox 3.0 accessibility as a
result of the recent changes to AT-SPI and if you dealt with this
breakage by keeping the new AT-SPI and getting Firefox 3.1 (aka
"Minefield"), please test Orca trunk with Firefox 3.0. We could really
use your feedback regarding whether or not this solution solves things
while the kinks are being worked out.

Thanks much in advance! Take care.
--Joanie