Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Intrepid problems
- From: "Rich Caloggero" <rjc MIT EDU>
- To: "Halim Sahin" <halim sahin t-online de>, <orca-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Intrepid problems
- Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 15:47:11 -0400
In the bug referenced in the following message (bug 535827), there is a
attached patch which, I assume, helps eleviate the problem of the desktop
user not being able to run sysadmin applets as root from the logged-in gnome
1. is this in deed what it does?
2. how does one apply this patch?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Halim Sahin" <halim sahin t-online de>
To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 6:48 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Intrepid problems
On Di, Okt 07, 2008 at 11:13:25 +0200, Hammer Attila wrote:
1. Firefox 3.0.3 not work with Orca my machine. The caret navigation is
Tryed Orca svn trunk release, not solve my problem.
Solving this problem with final release of Intrepid? In Hardy the
webbrowsing is perfect.
Possible another people confirm this problem?
You can find more info here:
You can use latest firefox (minefield) trunk.
This version work for me!
Orca-list mailing list
Orca-list gnome org
Visit http://live.gnome.org/Orca for more information on Orca
] [Thread Prev