From: "Halim Sahin" <halim sahin t-online de>
To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 6:48 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Intrepid problems

On Di, Okt 07, 2008 at 11:13:25 +0200, Hammer Attila wrote:

1. Firefox 3.0.3 not work with Orca my machine. The caret navigation is
not work.
Tryed Orca svn trunk release, not solve my problem.
Solving this problem with final release of Intrepid? In Hardy the
webbrowsing is perfect.
Possible another people confirm this problem?

You can find more info here:
You can use latest firefox (minefield) trunk.
This version work for me!

Orca-list mailing list
Orca-list gnome org
Visit for more information on Orca