[orca-list] Ubuntu Intrepid problems

Dear List!

I tryed Intrepid beta release.
Found this problem, if known problem, sorry my letter:
1. Firefox 3.0.3 not work with Orca my machine. The caret navigation is not work.
Tryed Orca svn trunk release, not solve my problem.
Solving this problem with final release of Intrepid? In Hardy the webbrowsing is perfect.
Possible another people confirm this problem?

Good thinks:
Thank you every developers with new yelp accessibility (it is perfect), new network manager accessibility etc.

Thanks,

Attila