[orca-list] New orca-customizations.py File

Hi,
Sorry about the previous lack of instructions for getting everything set up.  I am going to try and attach the file this time.  I wasn't sure that the list's mail handler would allow attachments.  The file goes in your ~/.orca directory.  Here are the key presses in the newest script.
orca-d speak and/or Braille the date
orca-t speak and/or Braille the time
orca-w speak and/or Braille the current temperature and conditions.
The time and date are also placed into the clipboard so they can be pasted with a simple press of ctrl-v
A note about the weather.  I wanted to get the weather from the top panel.  In Ubuntu, it is shown with the clock.  I couldn't find the information I needed to access this though, so I wrote a script to get the info from Yahoo's weather services.  I got to thinking that this may be the best way to do things after all, because I am not sure that all distros have the weather posted with the clock, and even if they do, they may not all use the same program to do it.  The only drawback is, if you press the orca-w keys to get the weather and are not connected to the internet there is a bit of significant lag while the script attempts to get the info.  IF you do have internet connectivity though, it's nearly instantly displayed.  Ok, here's the script, let me know if you need any help with it, if there's something that can be done to improve it, etc.
Storm