Re: [orca-list] OT: VirtualBox

Pressing the right alt key should toggle the keyboard lock on and off.

On Fri, 3 Oct 2008, Christian wrote:

Hi all,
For those of you who are using VirtualBox I have a question.
I have some times started my vm in not full screen, but for some reason it some times goes into full screen so I suppose that I must have pressed some key combination since i cannot alt tab back to linux. I havent looked on this myself, but what is the key combination to get out of full screen?
Many thanks,
Christian