[orca-list] Have any keyboard command jump the next unread message in Thunderbird?

Dear List!

If I using Thunderbird in Windows and press n letter, Thunderbird jump
next unread message if I still a message list.
Have any keystroke do this with Thunderbird3 linux version? N keystroke
not work.
Sorry this question, but I forget if have keystroke do this function.

Another problem:
My blind friend tell me the following problem:
When he writing a message and press left arrow with message text, the
cursor jumps two lines up. I not tryed this problem yet. Anybody confirm
this problem?
He using GNOME 2.24 and Orca 2.24.1 version.
This is a bug? If a bug, already solved with 2.24.2 version?

Thanks,

Attila