[orca-list] After restarting from standby display isn't there

Hi everyone
I'm actually not sure if that's an orca or a brltty problem.
Anyway. In 90% of the time after I start my laptop from standby the braille display doesn't get started. If I start brltty manually afterwards the display gets started but when I start orca after this it doesn't "click" with it. The problem occurs since I upgraded my Ubuntu from hardy to intrepid. Any ideas.
Regards Guenni