Re: [orca-list] OpenSuse 11.1

And brltty work?

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org]
För Mgr. Janusz Chmiel
Skickat: den 21 november 2008 18:09
Till: mike; orca
Ämne: Re: [orca-list] OpenSuse 11.1

Dear users,

    I tried The latest beta version of Opensuse, and I Am really very
very
nicely surpriced.

Firstly, there are several radiobuttons on The

www.opensuse.org
WEB site. You can select DVD or CD by activating corresponding
radiobutton.
After downloading isoimage and after burning it to A CD, press F9 key
after
You will hear short beep. The internal screen reader will speak and You
can
even select The language and boot to The Gnome with Orca. Very
important!!
F9 activation is not only recalling internal screen reader, which will
speak
some items in The boot menu, but this key stroke will allov us to use
Orca.

I noticed, That all administrative tasks are usable with Orca, in The
control center, You can change preferences, screen resolution, install
applications, change assistive preferences ETC. I do not know, if those
tools are administrative tools. I AM also able to use yast and all
tools,
such as hardware, TV carts and other subsystems.

And everybody of us can select other audiosubsystem than pulse audio,
alsa,
oss and everythink can work very well for Your needs.
There is sound panel for changing active audio subsystems.

By other words, opensuse latest BETA version can provide access to all
parts
of operating system with Orca, without need to create orbit file like in

Ubuntu, expert partitioning tool is included, but it will be necessary
study documentation to partition Your harddrive correctly.

Attention!! Opensuse is supporting system restore, ammazing in The world
of
Linux, also system backup is included.

So do not be afraid and try to Opensuse latest BETA version, everythink
is
working ammazingly.
May be, that some administrative tools woould need customiziation of
Orca by
Orca developers to use it.

I even found out, that users of Opensuse can even use fingerprint reader
for
user autentication.

So opensuse BETA is prepared for use and Orca is working very, very
well.
Included Orca version is Orca 2.24.1.