Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 8:27 AM
Subject: [orca-list] A newbie Terminal accessibility question

Hello All

I am fairly new to the Gnome terminal.

Using Orca, after entering a command, I would like to access the output (Going Up and Down brings up previous commands); I would like to examine the output by word character etc.

Is this possible with Orca?

And if so How?

If not should I use a different screen reader for the terminal?

A link to information will be appriciated.

Thanks

Regards

Isaac