Re: [orca-list] Latest Orca in Debian?

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 09:00:38PM -0700, Steve Holmes wrote:
Hey I'm wondering, is the latest version of Orca in Debian
Experimental still 2.24.1-1?

Yes it is, as aptitude show gnome-orca/experimental will reveal after running
aptitude update.

Debian Experimental is currently tracking released versions of Orca. I don't
know for sure what the policy is, but I expect this to continue until Lenny is
released, after which Orca 2.24 should move into Unstable, and development
versions can be introduced into experimental.