To: "Alonzo" <mariachiac aim com>
Cc: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] fedora and gnome panel

Thanks for the info!

Given that this seems to be isolated to Fedora, you might need to take it up with the Fedora folks. I know this seems like a cop out. :-( I wish I had the time and resources to provide free support for a free and open source application on all platforms, but I don't. :-( Instead, keeping this going really relies upon community members to take ownership of issues and work to resolve them. It sounds like you're on the path to doing this, so I thank you tons for your help!

Will