Re: [orca-list] fedora and gnome panel

Strange! Works for me. :-( How exactly are you navigating to the panel (i.e., which keys are you pressing)?

Will

On Nov 18, 2008, at 1:24 AM, Alonzo wrote:

Hello everyone,

I've installed the pre-release of Fedora10. Can anyone figure out why
when navigating to the top gnome-pannel and looking at the time why orca
reports the same time when navigating 5 minutes later?
An example of this woudl be
sun nov 15th 4:58
That's the current time it reads when it's almost 1 in the morning here.

Alonzo