Re: [orca-list] Resizing windows partition?

The way I have done this (removing ubuntu and keeping windows as it was before...) is to fix your mbr (removing Grub) and then just boot into windows, get yourself a nice partition manager and delete the ubuntu partitions so you can resize the windows one.

Ignasi
----- Original Message -----
From: Tj
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 12:17 PM
Subject: [orca-list] Resizing windows partition?

Hi,

I've found a very good site telling me how to dual boot ubuntu 8.1 and windows, however, I have not found  site saying how to uninstall ubuntu and resize my windows partition again so it takes up all of my drive once more.

Would I simply just boot from the live cd and delete the ubuntu partition through the installer's partitian tool?

Thanks,

Tj