[orca-list] A couple more questions

Hi,

thanks for those walkthroughs, Darragh.  Due to that, I was able to get up agnd going to V8.10.

Couple more questions, however.  I've gotten B43-fwcutter for my brodcom wireless driver.  Is there, however, an application I can snag that will work kind of like the windows XP version, meaning it'll, when opened, tell me which wireless networks and what not are in range?

Thanks,

Tj.

P.S.  Where can I see a list of supported speach synthesisors for orca, and farthermore, where can I see instructions for obtaining them.