[orca-list] OpenSolaris, done instal, few of questions

Hello,
I have now actually got open solaris on my laptop, and in the main
things are good. I have a few of questions.
1. Where is the best point to get brltty to load? On my slackware
systems I had it in one of the boot scripts (/etc/rc.d/rc.local). Not
knowing about the start up scripts for solaris I have added it in the
session start up list, but I don't think this is the best place for a
system service.
2. How do I get the java access bridge working? It appears the java
access bridge is on the system, but it doesn't seem to be installed in
any JVM. I tried creating links in /usr/java/jre/lib
and /usr/java/jre/lib/ext to the appropriate files but now when I start
java GUI applications they seem to start and then exit immediately (no
output in the terminal when launched there).

Any answers would be useful.

Michael Whapples