Re: [orca-list] new orca audio tutorials and a wiki, feedback needed

On 13/11/2008, Jon <j orcauser googlemail com> wrote:
Hi Krishnakant,

Excellent idea, and No worries about hosting the mp3s/ogg files, I
assume they wont be that large? I think one can upload and attach files to
wickies without any problems. If not, then I am sure we can find space
for them.

which wiki?  I think wikibooks.org does not allow that.
Do you want to suggest a wiki server?
As for the wiki, it all sounds excellent, but one point, why not keep
all the info on the orca wiki instead, that way users are sure to find
the right info all collected in one place, and only one resource has to
be updated when new features/improvements are added.

Yes, great idea.  Wil or perhaps some one will help creating an
account for me on orca wiki.
Even I believe the same but again the question of audio tutorials,
where do I upload them?  I don't have mp3 only wav files which I will
convert into ogg.
Thanks

happy hacking.