Re: [orca-list] Open Susse and Debian Live CD with Orca

Hi james, as far as opensuse is concerned, type in 'linux' for
relogging i.e. 'linux' is the default user name for opensuse live cd
and no password is required.
. in answer to your previous post regarding festival in ubuntu, you
can install it by typing
sudo aptitude install festival
. thanks,
Aruni.