From: James&Nash
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 12:55 PM
Subject: [orca-list] Is this my netowrk card?

Hi folks, after booting into the Live CD and typing lspci or something like that I found the following listed:

Intel Pro/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection. Linux called it a network controller. However, it made no mention of this when I ran iwconfig from what I could tell hope this hleps.
Thank you for any help you can provide
Best james