[orca-list] Firefox, back and cursor position

Were I using Firefox without Orca, if I used alt-left to go to the previous page, would my cursor position on the previous page be maintained? (I.e. would I appear on the link I clicked to go forward?)

I ask because, IIRC, this behavior exists under windows and is incredibly convenient in situations where, for instance, I'm browsing a forum and want to quickly move to the next message. There, I'd just go back and tab once or twice. Under FF/Orca I need to find my previous position then tab past.

I think that's the best behavior, I just don't know where to file the issue. Is this a FF behavior that Orca is interfering with? Or is Orca just doing what FF does and should I file the issue with Mozilla?

I've also noticed that Orca loses position if I change between windows. So if the screensaver appears and stops speech, my position in a long webpage is lost. I'm also experiencing some speech-dispatcher crashes that require me to switch to a terminal to run a shell script I've written to kill and relaunch the process, and sometimes popping up a new terminal window and switching back also causes me to return to the top of the page.

So were I to guess, I'd suspect that Orca is losing its place somehow, but I can't verify this without quitting Orca, which I can't do and continue to meaningfully use my computer. :)

Thanks.