Re: [orca-list] Live CD and Internet Connection the command line, or in a virtual console, or gnome-terminal. You may, if

Hi,
What you can do, and this is very helpful is to an lspci

On Sun, 9 Nov 2008, Alonzo wrote:

Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 12:37:34 -0600
From: Alonzo <mariachiac aim com>
To: James&Nash <james austin1984 googlemail com>, orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Live CD and Internet Connection

furthermore james,

Depending on what card you have, you may have ot do some alternative thigns to get it working. forexample
of it's a broadcom
or a device that's not directly supported, you will have to use I beleive it's called endisk wrapper. I
could be wrong though
since I don't quite remember. You should find the type of wireless card and try typing it in google along
with linux to see
what results you pull up.
An example could be intel pro wireless 3945, Linux or ipw3945 linux

Alonzo