From: James&Nash
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2008 1:21 PM
Subject: Live CD and Internet Connection

Hi folks,

I have played with Linux Ubuntu on a Live CD and I have others to try. Unfortunately, Ubuntu doens't automatically find my wireless internet connection from the CD. Does this mean that installed Linux Ubuntu distribution - if indeed I do decide that is the one for me will not find it either. I've found a Network Configuration option in the menus, I assume this is wher I will set things up if Linux refuses to find my connection one it is installed. How have others overcome this problem?

Thank you best wishes

James