[orca-list] Braille display Tieman Voyager (usb-version not working in Ubuntu

Hello,
My braille terminal Tieman Voyager (Usb-device) is ttill not working in Ubuntu 8.04

Can somebody help me?

Itried the following steps.

Iinstalled the linux distribution Ubuntu 8.04 with the accessibility menu.
when starting, booting my computer and the Tieman Voyager is connected, i choose first in the menu u (Usb), then 0 then i type vo.
After this procedure The braille device Tieman Voyager is still not working.

I checked in the text console by pressing CTRL-Alt F2 and using the text-editor VIM, the brltty.conf file in the directory /etc/brltty.conf.

I read braille device vo , device serial usb0

In the text console the braille device Tieman Voyager can work with the following command
sudo brltty -b vo -d usb: or sudo brltty -d usb:
(But only in text mode, not in graphical mode with Orca)

When Iam using another braille terminal, the Alva abt320 with a serial connection everything works fine, in the text console and the graphical mode with Orca.
Ican also use the braille terminal Alva abt320 use with serial to usb cable and this way of connection works fine in text mode and graphical mode with Orca.

Why does the Tieman Voyager not working?, Because of the Usb-device?

Is it possibel that the driver in brltty is devoloed for a Tieman Voyager plus version (usb and serial version, my version is
only usb-version)

Does the Tieman Voyager driver works well?

works the accesibility menu in Ubuntu good for Tieman Voyagers?
Does it make a different pressing Big characters or small characters selecting s,u, b, x?

Sometimes by starting ubuntu, and pressing directly enter in the accessibility menu or pressing X, then enter i hear the braille device Tieman Voyager making a log beep.
After this beep the Tieman Voyager still not working.

I hope somebody can help me fix this problem.

Best regards,
Michael