[orca-list] orca on fedora10 pre

Hello everyone,

In previous versions of Fedora I see the same behavior. I thought I woudl try out the live cd to see what gnome 2.24 was like. there is enhancements with orca and overall is a great experience.
Great job!

A quick note:
The 64bit version of Fc10 works with Firefox. I believe this was fixed in fc9 at some time, but just to report that it works with Orca.

on to the issue at hand:
When using FC10 pre and previous versions of Fedora, like fc9, the time does not read correctly. When moving to the time module in the gnome top panel, time is read. When moving back to check the time five minutes later, the same time is reported. for example if the module says 12:30 it will read 12:30 when returning to read the time.

Anyone know why this is?
This was with the previous version of fedora FC9 as well.

Alonzo