[orca-list] contracted braille makes orca crash (using liblouis)

Hi,

I'm using latest orca and liblouis from svn but enabling the contracted braille option in orca prefferences makes orca crash gigiving no braille output. E compiled orca with --enable_liblouis=yes as explained on orca wiki braille page.

Does anyone have this problem? If yes, should I submit this on bugzilla?

Best regards,

Rui Batista
E-mail: ruiandrebatista (at) gmail (dot) com
MSN/WLM: ruiandrebatista hotmail com
Skype: ruiandrebatista