Re: [orca-list] a firefox problem

Hi Michael,

That sounds like something we have seeb before :) although not for a
while.

Can you reproduce the issue if you save the page on your computer, then
open up the saved file? If this is the case, then one could edit out
sensative information (replace actual numbers by fictional
once) and make the result available for debugging
purposes.

btw, which bank are we talking about? I am with Lloyds, will have a look
with orca a little later.

-Jon