Re: [orca-list] Fedora install guide

Hi Chris:

You are definitely welcome to put it on the Orca WIKI. I'd recommend creating a new page (http://live.gnome.org/Orca/FedoraCore9) and link to it from http://live.gnome.org/Orca/DownloadInstall.

Thanks!

Will

On May 30, 2008, at 6:11 AM, Chris Norman wrote:

Hi All,
I have written a guide on installing Fedora with telnet, and building
orca so it works, and all that sort of stuff. It's in english, but I
want to release it to whatever documentation project(s) would benefit
from it the most.

Who should I send this to? I want others to benefit from the pain in the
arse I had installing fedora, and in this file are documented all the
hang ups I found.

I don't know if the speakup folks or the gnomes or neither want it, but
I think it'll benefit someone.

Cheers all,

-- Chris Norman <chris norman4 ntlworld com>