Re: [orca-list] orca customizations

Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 09:56:36 -0600
From: deprice cs utah edu
To: aerospace1028 hotmail com
CC: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] orca customizations

Have you considered using the application-specific preferences dialogs
to accomplish this? you could set the general preferences for what you
want most of the time, and use the application specific preferences
(Orca-control-space bar) to change the behavior in the application where
you write code to set punctuation to all and speak indentation.

I did consider this, but i do most of my programming and system file editing with gedit (i'm slowly learning
nano, and hope to pick up vi eventually).  And if I can get away with using gedit over openOfficeWriter, I do
(it loads faster).  So I'd have to change my editor habits (maybe someday) for the application specific
settings to work.