[orca-list] Navigation

Hello List

I am new to Ubuntu and Orca I only installed it on a spare computer last Friday. I have been using Windows xp for a number of years.

Could some one tell me, if I can use a mouse to navigate Ubuntu or do I have to use Keyboard commands?  The problem I have is when I load Orca, Ubuntu runs slow and jerky. When I run Ubuntu with out Orca, the system works really well.  I am wondering if I have not set up Orca correctly, I have run with the default options set. I have a gig of ram installed so I don’t think memory is a problem.

If someone could advise me I would be grateful

Stuart