Re: [orca-list] speech-dispatcher Not seen By Orca Ubuntu 8.04

mattias wrote:
Tomas or anyone
Will speech-dispatcher work witout problems in fc9?

Well, I haven't seen a piece of software that works without problems for
quite some time now <smile>, but yes, there are people using Speech
Dispatcher  on Fedora.  Speech Dispatcher will work on Ubuntu too, only
the default setup is not ideal.  I will try to find someone able to
write a short howto for configuring Speech Dispatcher on Ubuntu Hardy.
Any volunteers?

Best regards, Tomas