Re: [orca-list] Listening to BBC

Hi

Well after poking around it seems that Realplayer is doing something
with a GPL package called helix.  I'd installed that previous to
mozilla-mplayer but it didn't seem to work.  So if you want to try and
install mozilla-helix-player too it might work.

It would be useful if you could give an URL so that we are looking at
the same stream.

Gena