Re: [orca-list] byPass function in Orca

Jonathan Chacón wrote:
If I understand you correctly, you're looking for a way to allow Orca
keyboard commands to be sent directly to an>application instead of having
Orca consume/interpret them.

Not exactly. Imagine a flag variable... If it is off, orca manages all
keystrokes. If the flag is active, orca doesn't manage the keystroke...
Like this diagram:

Why that complicated? I again refer to Windows screen readers, where you press the bypass keystroke in order to allow the next keystroke to be passed to the app; and only this one stroke.
That's all we need; I think.
The handling of the keyboard by, for example, one handed persons, is a different issue.
Hermann