[orca-list] Thunderbird: focus in quick search text box at startup

Hi,

When I start Thunderbird, and after I have typed in my passwords, focus is always in the "quick search" edit box.  This edit box is not announced as the point of focus when Thunderbird starts.  In my opinion, focus should begin in the mailbox tree, with focus given to and announced as the default mailbox.  My secondary choice would be to start in the mail list of the default mailbox.  Actually, to me, either of these locations having focus is much more preferable than the Quick Search edit box.  How do others feel about where focus should be on startup?

Thanks,

dave