Re: [orca-list] perhaps an orca bug!

Hi Mike,

On Mon, 19 May 2008, Mike Pedersen wrote:

Hello Daniel,
Does anyone else have the following problem with the latest thunderbird
and orca: when reading the message list all orca says is "thread tree
view" and nothing like the message name.
I can confirm I'm on the message list since when I press enter, I can read
a message because it opens.
This sounds like you have your table row speech set to column.  This
will not work correctly in Thunderbird because the column with focus is
just a graphic I think.

Indeed, that was it, I fixed it anyway, glad to know that was probably the problem.

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
<d dalton iinet net au>