Re: [orca-list] how to use a newly installed synth with orca

Hi.  Since you didn't provide any real information, all I have are guesses.
Does swift work?  What happens if you type

swift hello world

in a terminal?

Did the swift gnome-speech server actually get installed?  What is the output of

ls /usr/lib/bonobo/servers/*Speech*

Note: like most things in Linux, the above command is case sensitive.

          Kenny