Re: [orca-list] how to use a newly installed synth with orca

Hi.  YOu will need to register the voice before you can use it with ORca.  If you don't the nag message will
occur so often the voice won't be usable.
After you have registered it: you can get it working in ORca by typing

sudo apt-get install gnome-speech-swift

If you get an error with the apt-get command, post the error and we can provide more instructions.
You will need to restart ORca after this before Orca will see it.
I know this info is documented somewhere, but I don't have the URL handy.

          Kenny