From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org]
On Behalf Of Scott Rutkowski
Sent: den 21 maj 2008 13:26
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] Installing cepstral voices help please

Hi all.

Regarding the installation of the cepstral voices, the only issue I have
is with the step that tells you to add a line to a conf file. After
adding the line at the end of the ld.conf file I think it's called, it
says something about ldconfig is that
ldconfig
command something you also need to add to the conf file or
is that a command to run on it's own?

The other question I have is when you have to run the install.sh file,
does the slash and dot then install.sh file is that for the file to be
located in the root directory or something? I got a little confused at
Orca-list mailing list
Orca-list gnome org http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/orca-list