[orca-list] Firefox 3 beta 5 help setting backspace

Hi All

I found some instruction on how to set the backspace button to go to the
telling me after I've entered about:config in the address bar.  Here's
my instructions from the Fedora 9 configuration page:

  Setting the backspace button to go to a previous page

    * Applications -> Internet -> Firefox Web Browser

    * Mozilla Firefox

Address Bar -> about:config

Filter: -> browser.backspace_action -> 0

    * Restart Mozilla Firefox

Could someone expand upon these actions please?

Could I hack a file in a terminal using vim to achieve this?

Yours confused.

--
Gena

http://www.ready2golinux.com