Re: [orca-list] confug.log was crashing orca fc9

When you run "orca --version" what does it say? In addition, when looking in the log file, look around line #7. The important information is the non-empty line that comes after the line with the phrase "Invocation command line was".

Will

Eric Kosten wrote:
Will and others, heres a snip from near the top of the log file:
further down the statement appears with autogen.sh --prefix=/usr, but I did not put it in the command ./autogen.sh when I ran it.
the text is as follows:
/usr/bin/uname -p = unknown /bin/uname -X = unknown /bin/arch = i686 /usr/bin/arch -k = unknown /usr/convex/getsysinfo = unknown /usr/bin/hostinfo = unknown /bin/machine = unknown /usr/bin/oslevel = unknown /bin/universe = unknown PATH: /usr/bin PATH: /bin
Hope this helps!
Eric