Re: [orca-list] fc9 orca crash other questions

Hi Eric:

The command 'which orca' should tell you which orca you are using.

When running the ./autogen.sh command, you can specify a --prefix to tell it where to install orca. I usually use --prefix=/usr, but others don't like doing so (I tend to be a bit more risky because I tend to be able to recover from bad mistakes). If you forget what you did, you can look at the top of config.log and it should give you some info.

Hope this helps,

Will

Eric Kosten wrote:
Wil, please bare with me, but how would I varify that my newly built orca is indeed in my path? Since this never was an issue in the short past of my linux use, it was never an a problem state! If changes need to be made, what file needs editing? Your help will help me to learn something new, so thanks lots!
Eric