Re: [orca-list] fc9 further info

Hi Eric:

I just tested this and it works fine for me. Is it possible you built/installed Orca in a location that's not in your PATH or that an older orca is being picked up before your new one?

Will

Eric Kosten wrote:
Wilie, I installed from the svn url with the gnome-2-22 branch. Kenny, my reasoning for this was because I was getting crashes when launching right after the install of fc9. I had vary good success within fc8 so thought that great starting success would continue on!
Eric