[orca-list] system admin

hi list.

on the Orca page there are instructions to enable system administration on hardy with Orca as follows:

"SYS ADMIN:

1) Create root's ~/.orbitrc file (/root/.orbitrc, with and owner.group of root.root with a mode of 644 on my system):
ORBIIOPIPv4=1
ORBIIOPUNIX=0

2) Edit /etc/sudoers to add the following line after the line with "env_reset" in it:
Defaults env_keep+="GTK_MODULES"

Everything else seems to have been taken care of by Luke and Ubuntu (thanks Luke!), at least for my decrepit Toshiba Tecra M2 laptop. "

can anyone of you help me by rewriting this in a clear step by step instructions? I don't know how to create a file yet, and I forgot how to edit a file as root.

thanks.
Mohammed Al-shar'