From: Willie Walker [mailto:William Walker Sun COM]
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 10:23 AM
To: DON RAIKES ORACLE COM
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] orca and java accessbridge question

Hi Don:

If the bridge requires 1.5.0 or later, I'm not sure it will work with an
older JDK.  :-(

Will

DON RAIKES oracle com wrote:
Hello,

I have tested orca and the latest java accessbridge with some of Oracle's products, but I was informed that
when I try to do an oracle database install, I need to stick with the version of the jdk shipped with the
installer which is jdk 1.4.2.

When I tried to compile the java accessbridge, it required that I use jdk 1.5.0 or later.

Is there a way to get the java accessbridge to work with an older jdk?