Re: [orca-list] Suggestion about orca keyboard interface

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Michael Whapples [mailto:mwhapples aim com]
Enviado el: domingo, 18 de mayo de 2008 13:58
Para: Jonathan Chacón
CC: orca-list gnome org
Asunto: Re: [orca-list] Suggestion about orca keyboard interface

Hello,

Hello

Is it that you want the orca key to be possible to configure like a sticky
key?

Ow, I didn't remember the sticky keys... I'll try it when I solve the
problems with my oqo UMPC

By the way... Does anybody knows the xorg.conf in hardy heron for oqo 02? I
typed about the monitor but I don't know what do I have to write about
resolution mode....

Thanks and regards
        Jonathan Chacón