Re: [orca-list] quick navigation keys in nautilus?

Hi.  Although you are in a text search field, the list has moved to the first item that matches your texst.
If you tab, you are back in the list view.  On Debian, if you just wait a few seconds after typing, you will
also be put back in the list with the found item focused.  I usually don't wait or tab.  I just press enter
after I type enough text to get to the item I want.  This causes nautilus to do the default
action on the focused item.

          Kenny