[orca-list] problems updating gnome-speech on hardy

Hi,

I installed ubuntu hardy last night without a problem.
I have a copy of the ttsynth viavoice software synthesizer which I want to use, but after installing the
driver, I wanted to recompile gnome-speech to hook it to the viavoice synthesizer.

I downloaded gnome-speech-0.4.18.tar.gz from ftp.gnome.org and unpacked it.

When I run configure, I get an error saying that gnome-speech needs orbit-2.0 2.3.9 or later which is not
installed.

Sorry I am not a ubuntu / debian expert at all, I have worked in the redhat/fedora realm for the last 6 years
off-and-on, so I am not sure how to find the right package to install.

I ran aptitude search for orbit2, and there were a lot of packages not installed.
If anyone has a good idea which package I need, please let me know.