[orca-list] orca problem with tabs in firefox.

hello all hackers.
I have discovered a major issue with orca on some tipicle sites with tabs.
may be I am doing some thing wrong or missing out some thing so please
correct me.
visit http://beta.selfplatform.eu and find that when a particular
course is opened its sub topics open in another tab.
the website uses the <div> tag I suppose.
now once a node is opened there is no way to find out what sub topics
are opened in context of the particular node/ course.
the only thing I feel is that since a bit of ajax is used, this site
might not be accessible, is it true?
happy hacking.
Kk