[orca-list] ubuntu talking installer

I just installed ubuntu along side debian a few hours ago using orca and the talking installer Luked worked on. Thanks Luke for working on this work great for me. I could do all the partition stuff, and select all the different options and read the required info. So its really nice to see another distro with an accessible installer... :-)

Also its nice to see web browsing now works out of the box with ff3 preinstalled with ubuntu.

One thing that was a little annoying, to select my city in Australia took a lot of down arrowing in the list, but I guess its ok for a one-off thing...
 So thanks for all the accessibility in ubuntu, its really good.

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
<d dalton iinet net au>