[orca-list] changes in the latest Firefox nightly build.

Hi.  It's been a while since i updated my Firefox.  When I updated I noticed 2 annoying changes.
I was asked to agree to a license when I first ran Firefox after the update.  That's not a problem, problem
is; Orca can't read the contents
of the license page.  You can tab to the links and buttons, but can't read any of the text.

The second change I noticed is Firefox now asks me to save tabs every time i quit.  This happens even if the
only tab open is the current page.  There isn't a keyboard shortcut for "quit without saving", so you have to
tab to the button.
How can i disable this behavior?  This dialog would make since if I were closing multiple tabs, but that's
not the case here.

          Kenny