Re: [orca-list] brltty not being seen by orca
- From: Daniel Dalton <d dalton iinet net au>
- To: John covici <covici ccs covici com>
- Cc: orca list <orca-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] brltty not being seen by orca
- Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 16:48:44 +1000 (EST)
On Thu, 8 May 2008, John covici wrote:
Hi. I have brltty 3.9 running and python bindings work -- at least
the test command gives no errors, but orca is not seeing it -- I
Does braille work in a text console? (alt + control + f1)
If it doesn't, work on that first.
You must start brltty first, then start orca.
Make sure use braille is checked on the orca preferences on the braille
<d dalton iinet net au>
] [Thread Prev