[orca-list] what is starting point for studying orca source

hello all,
quite a few days back some one had posted on this list an interesting
thread on starting orca source code study by beginners.
I can't recall that mail can some one tell me what was the subject?
after a long break I have enough time on my hand to hack into orca
source code, but I have lost touch in the mean time.
so Please tell me where do I start.  I know the arketecture of at-spi
pritty well and also the way orca works.
but still totally out of touch on actual orca code and the way it does
things as far as its core is concerned.
Please tell me where should I start again?
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.